Anyone else have a problem with remembering to eat breakfast?? Don’t be shy! Luckily these muffins are an easy grab-on-the-go type of snack that can be eaten at any time of day! They’re simple to make, and are ohhhhh so yummy! Try em out and let me know what you think!
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
3 Tbsp plain greek yogurt
1 Tbsp honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbsp coconut sugar
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup oats
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
chopped pecans (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, mash bananas with a fork, leaving just a few small chunks. Add eggs, honey, coconut oil, vanilla, and yogurt to the bowl. Mix well.
3. In separate bowl, add all dry ingredients.
4. Fold dry ingredients into banana mixture until thoroughly mixed.
5. Spray muffin tin pan with cooking spray, and spoon muffin mix into pan. Fill each tin approximately 2/3 full. If desired, add chopped pecans on top of muffin mixture before baking.
6. Bake for 15 minutes. ENJOY!!